Sunday, November 25, 2007

Blog Makeover

I am currently making a major blog makeover for this site as you can see. It would be very entertaining to click refresh every 10-15 minutes and see it evolve. I am changing the blog inside the HTML code because I cannot get it to change using the fonts and colors section in the layout setting. I am slowly getting the hang of it although it takes a huge trial and error method and keeping track of the codes I am changing. But somehow slowly but surely I am making progress.

Friends, how was your Thanksgiving Break? We had a great time and I baked a turkey successfully for my first time. They said it was not dry and so juicy. I enjoyed running around town buying the needed ingredients and balancing prior appointments with friends and cooking.

It was a good Thanksgiving party. I will post some pictures when I finish the makeover. This would be the final template because I like the outlook. I just need to tweak it a little code wise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uy oki a yan...
palitan mo na lang ng kulay ang maitim na backgground para user friendly sa mata ng readers hahahahah---
rumatsada na ako sa pag review heheheh--tell me what can i do to help you up with your header!

Dan said...

Kuya Gbex, I am currently doing the page... hahaha mauuna ka talaga. by the way check mo ung header description kasi lumalagpas sa baba ng body and nawawala. Thats good, galing mo talaga. Ako marami pa gagawin. after I do the page, I will work on the header photo.

Anonymous said...

ang header desc ko ko or header desc mo?

Dan said...

header description mo.. ung world is outside the header box and napatungan ng body.